الكرملين في موسكو - حصن روسيا الشهير

الكرملين في موسكو - حصن روسيا الشهير

يمكن القول إن الكرملين في موسكو (المعروف أيضًا باسم الكرملين) هو أحد المعالم الأكثر شهرة في العاصمة الروسية موسكو. الكرملين عبارة عن مجمع محصن يعود تاريخه إلى القرن الرابع عشر ذ قرن من الزمان وشغل منصب مقر القوة الروسية في معظم تاريخها منذ ذلك الحين. ومع ذلك ، لم يكن الكرملين القلب السياسي لروسيا فحسب ، بل كان أيضًا مركزها الديني.

تم بناء العديد من الكنائس والكاتدرائيات على أراضي الكرملين. علاوة على ذلك ، فإن الكرملين هو أيضًا مقر بطريرك موسكو (المعروف باسم متروبوليتان خلال فترات معينة من تاريخ روسيا) ، الرئيس الروحي للكنيسة الأرثوذكسية الروسية. اليوم ، يعد الكرملين أيضًا مقصدًا سياحيًا شهيرًا لأولئك الذين يزورون العاصمة الروسية.

الكرملين كحصن

في الأصل ، كانت كلمة "الكرملين" تشير ببساطة إلى قلعة أو قلعة في أي بلدة أو مدينة روسية. اليوم ، ومع ذلك ، يشير الكرملين على وجه التحديد إلى تلك الموجودة في موسكو ، والتي تعد أيضًا أشهر مثال على الكرملين. بالمناسبة ، فإن أصل هذه الكلمة متنازع عليه وقد يكون من أصل تتاري أو يوناني أو روسي.

يقع الكرملين في قلب موسكو. إلى الجنوب من هذا المجمع يوجد نهر موسكفا ، إلى الشرق ، كاتدرائية القديس باسيل والساحة الحمراء ، وإلى الغرب ، حدائق ألكسندر (إحدى الحدائق العامة الحضرية الأولى في موسكو).

على مر القرون ، تم بناء (وتدمير) العديد من الهياكل في الكرملين ، بما في ذلك القصور والكنائس والآثار المختلفة. كقلعة ، من الطبيعي أن يحيط الكرملين بالجدران والأبراج الدفاعية.

على الرغم من أن الكرملين يعود إلى 14 ذ قرن من الزمان ، يمتد تاريخها إلى ماضي موسكو. تم العثور على أقرب إشارة معروفة للمدينة نفسها في وقت مبكر سجلات الروسية . على 4 ذ في أبريل 1147 ، سُجل أن أمير سوزدال ، يوري فلاديميروفيتش دولغوروكي ، ألقى مأدبة لأمير نوفغورود سيفيرسكي ، أحد حلفائه ، في موسكو.

في وقت لاحق ، في عام 1156 ، ورد أن Dolgoruky قد بنى أول هيكل محصن في المدينة على تل Borovitsky ، قطعة من الأرض بين نهر موسكفا وأحد روافده ، نهر Neglinnaya. يتألف هذا الهيكل من أسوار ترابية يعلوها جدار خشبي وكتل ، وهو سلف الكرملين اليوم.

منظر عام على تل بوروفيتسكي حيث يقع الكرملين. (إيه سافين / CC BY-SA 3.0.0 تحديث )

يمكن الإشارة إلى أن حصن Dolgoruky لم يكن يسمى الكرملين. بدلاً من ذلك ، كانت تُعرف باسم غراد (والتي تُترجم على أنها "مستوطنة محصنة").

أثناء غزو المغول لروس تحت حكم باتو خان ​​، والذي استمر من عام 1236 إلى 1240 ، تم نهب موسكو وإحراقها بالأرض. قام المغول بنهب المدينة مرة أخرى في عام 1293. وبعد ثلاث سنوات ، تم تقوية غراد بجدار ترابي جديد وحاجز من خشب البلوط.

أقدم مثال على استدعاء الكرملين على هذا النحو يعود إلى عام 1331. وفي ذلك الوقت أيضًا تم بناء أول الهياكل الحجرية المسجلة في الكرملين. كان هذا بسبب لحظة محورية في تاريخ موسكو. في عام 1326 ، أصبح القديس بطرس أول مطران يقيم في موسكو.

الكرملين كمركز للكنيسة

قبل بطرس ، كانت كييف مركز الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية الروسية. عندما تولى بيتر منصبه ، نقل مقر إقامته من كييف ، أولاً إلى فلاديمير ، ثم إلى روسيا ، بناءً على طلب إيفان كاليتا ، دوق موسكو الأكبر. تنبأ بيتر بأن موسكو ستظهر كمركز لروسيا ، وأنها ستحرر البلاد من المغول.

أدى وصول بطرس إلى موسكو إلى تحويل المدينة إلى مركز روحي لروسيا. كان من الضروري أن ينعكس هذا الوضع الجديد ويحتفل به في المعالم الأثرية المناسبة ، أي الكنائس. لذلك ، بدأ إيفان في بناء كاتدرائية رئيس الملائكة ، والتي كانت مخصصة لرئيس الملائكة ميخائيل.

كان هذا هو المكان الذي دفن فيه حكام موسكو ، من إيفان كاليتا إلى إيفان الخامس. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، ووفقًا لنصيحة بطرس ، تم بناء كاتدرائية صعود العذراء (المعروفة أيضًا باسم كاتدرائية دورميتيون) ، والتي كانت مكرسة لانتقال العذراء مريم. ستصبح هذه الكاتدرائية الكنيسة الرئيسية في موسكو والمكان الذي سيتوج فيه جميع القياصرة.

  • إيفان الرهيب: كيف أصبح القيصر الأول لروسيا؟
  • Arkaim القديمة: ستونهنج في روسيا
  • السقوط المأساوي لدير سولوفيتسكي: من النظام الديني إلى معسكر العمل

كاتدرائية العذراء إحدى كنائس الكرملين. (أندري كورتشجين / CC BY-NC-SA 2.0.0 تحديث )

تم الافتراض بأن كلا الكاتدرائيتين تم بناؤهما في مواقع كانت محتلة بالفعل من قبل الكنائس ، على الرغم من أنها كانت هياكل خشبية. من ناحية أخرى ، تم بناء كاتدرائيات إيفان من الحجر. لسوء الحظ ، الإصدار الأصلي 14 ذ لم تنج هياكل القرن حتى يومنا هذا.

تحصين الكرملين وروسيا

بين عامي 1366 و 1368 ، تم استبدال الجدار البلوطي للكرملين بجدار مصنوع من الحجر الجيري الأبيض. تم تنفيذ هذا المشروع من قبل ديمتري الثاني (المعروف أيضًا باسم ديمتري دونسكوي) ، أمير موسكو الكبير ، حيث كان يستعد لتحدي سلطة المغول. بالإضافة إلى تحصين الكرملين ، عزز دميتري موقفه من خلال إخضاع الأمراء الروس الآخرين.

أما بالنسبة للمغول ، فقد أبقىهم ديمتري راضين عن طريق دفع جزية سنوية لهم. عندما واجه المغول صراعات داخلية ، انتهز ديمتري الفرصة للتمرد. رفض الاستمرار في الإشادة بهم وشجع الأمراء الروس الآخرين على الانضمام إليه.

في عام 1380 ، هزم دميتري ماماي ، الحاكم الفعلي للحشد الأبيض (الجزء الغربي من القبيلة الذهبية) ، في معركة كوليكوفو على نهر الدون (ومن هنا جاءت لقب ديمتري ، "Donskoi" ، بمعنى "الدون") . لم يدم هذا الانتصار طويلاً ، حيث أطاح توقتمش بعد عامين بمامي وأعاد توحيد الحشد الذهبي ، واستولى على موسكو ونهبها. تعهد ديمتري بالولاء لتوختاميش ، واستمر في دفع الجزية السنوية للمغول ، واستعاد مناصبه.

توقتمش أمام الكرملين قبل أن يقيل موسكو. (شكو / )

كانت إعادة توحيد توقتمش للحشد الذهبي قصيرة. بحلول نهاية القرن الرابع عشر ، انقسمت القبيلة الذهبية إلى خانات أصغر ، ثم تراجعت بسرعة. بينما كان المغول يعانون من التشرذم ، اتحد الروس تحت قيادة إيفان الثالث (المعروف أيضًا باسم إيفان العظيم) ، حفيد ديمتري الثاني. بالإضافة إلى لقب أمير موسكو الكبير الذي كان يشغله ، تبنى إيفان لقبًا آخر ، أمير أول روس ، والذي أظهر هيمنته على بقية روسيا.

كما تم الإعلان عن الوضع الإمبراطوري الجديد لموسكو من خلال إعادة بناء الكرملين. لهذا المشروع ، دعا إيفان المهندسين المعماريين المهرة من عصر النهضة في إيطاليا ، بما في ذلك بيترو أنطونيو سولاري وماركو روفو إلى موسكو.

خلال فترة حكم إيفان ، ظهرت جدران وأبراج الكرملين المبنية من الطوب (في الأصل 18 ولكن زادت إلى 20 خلال 17 ذ القرن). على مر القرون ، تم هدم أجزاء من الجدار وتلفها وترميمها.

ومع ذلك ، فإن بعض العناصر الأصلية 15 ذ لقد نجا بناء القرن حتى يومنا هذا. بالمناسبة ، تم طلاء الجدران باللون الأحمر ، لون الشيوعية والثورة ، بأوامر من ستالين في عام 1947.

الكرملين والساحة الحمراء ، موسكو (الاتحاد الروسي). (اليونسكو / CC BY-SA 3.0.0 تحديث )

كاتدرائيات الكرملين

بصرف النظر عن الجدران والأبراج ، قام إيفان ببناء عدد من المباني في الكرملين. تشمل هذه الكاتدرائيات ثلاث كاتدرائيات لا تزال قائمة حتى اليوم - كاتدرائية العذراء (أعيد بناؤها من سابقتها بين عامي 1475 و 1479) ، وكاتدرائية البشارة (اكتملت عام 1489) ، وكاتدرائية رئيس الملائكة (أعيد بناؤها من سابقتها. بين 1505 و 1508).

تشمل الهياكل الأخرى التي تم بناؤها خلال هذه الفترة كنيسة ترسب الرداء ، التي كانت بمثابة الكنيسة الرئيسية للمطران (وبعد ذلك ، البطاركة) في موسكو حتى 17 ذ القرن ، وقصر الأوجه (المعروف أيضًا باسم الغرفة ذات الأوجه) ، والتي كانت بمثابة قاعة عرش لحفلات الاستقبال الحكومية. علاوة على ذلك ، تم بناء برج إيفان ذا جريت بيل في هذا الوقت.

  • التتار: القبيلة الذهبية ، أم أناس من الجحيم ، أم شيء آخر؟
  • العلم "للرد على اللغز الملكي الروسي": هل قتل القيصر على المسرح ليصبح راهبًا سيبيريا؟
  • اختفاء غرفة العنبر بقصر شارلوتنبورغ

قباب إيفان برج الجرس العظيم في الكرملين. (Godot13 / CC BY-SA 3.0.0 تحديث )

على الرغم من أن البرج تم بناؤه بين عامي 1505 و 1508 ، إلا أنه لم يبلغ ارتفاعه الحالي إلا بعد قرن من الزمان. كان بوريس غودونوف ، أول قيصر غير روريكي ، هو من رفع ارتفاع البرج وتصدره بقبة مذهبة. يقف برج إيفان ذا جريت بيل على ارتفاع 265.7 قدمًا (81 مترًا) وهو أطول مبنى في موسكو.

إضافات أخرى تعزز الكرملين

عندما تم الانتهاء من إعادة بناء الكرملين ، بذلت جهود لفصل القلعة عن بقية المدينة. على سبيل المثال ، لم يُسمح ببناء أي مبنى في المنطقة المجاورة مباشرة للكرملين. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، تم حفر خندق بعرض 98.5 قدمًا (30 مترًا) حول القلعة ، وذلك لفصلها عن Kitay-gorod المجاورة (المعروفة أيضًا باسم Great Possad) ، المدينة التجارية المسورة في المدينة.

منظر لجزء من الخندق المائي المبني حول الكرملين. (Ludvig14 / CC BY-SA 3.0.0 تحديث )

ومع ذلك ، تمت إضافة هياكل جديدة داخل أسوار الكرملين من قبل حكام موسكو المتعاقبين. على سبيل المثال ، خلال 17 ذ القرن ، بعد وصول الرومانوف إلى السلطة ، تم بناء بوابة Armorial ، وقصر Terem ، وقصر التسلية. الأول لم يعد موجودًا ، والثاني كان بمثابة مقر إقامة القياصرة ، بينما تم تشييد الثالث لإيليا ميلوسلافسكي ، والد زوجة أليكسي ، القيصر الثاني لسلالة رومانوف.

كان أحد أبناء أليكسي هو بيتر ، المعروف أيضًا باسم بطرس الأكبر ، الذي أصبح الحاكم الوحيد لروسيا في عام 1696. اشتهر بيتر بتحديثه لروسيا ، وكان أحد الأشياء التي قام بها لتحقيق ذلك هو إنشاء ميناء في بحر البلطيق ، مما سمح لروسيا بممارسة التجارة مع الغرب.

وهكذا ، في عام 1703 ، خلال حرب الشمال الكبرى ، تم إنشاء مدينة سانت بطرسبرغ. في البداية ، كانت المدينة موجودة فقط كحصن (قلعة بطرس وبولس) في مستنقعات جزيرة (جزيرة زياتشي) بالقرب من مصب نهر نيفا. بحلول عام 1713 ، انتقلت محكمة بطرس إلى سانت بطرسبرغ.

في القرنين التاليين ، كانت سانت بطرسبرغ عاصمة لروسيا (على الرغم من أنها عادت إلى موسكو لفترة وجيزة في عهد بطرس الثاني ، حفيد بطرس الأكبر). استعادت موسكو مكانتها كعاصمة لروسيا فقط في عام 1917 ، عندما استولى البلاشفة على السلطة.

نتيجة لفقدان موسكو مكانتها كعاصمة روسية ، سقط الكرملين في الإهمال. ومع ذلك ، فقد احتفظت بأهميتها الرمزية ، حيث استمر تتويج أباطرة روسيا هناك. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، تم تنفيذ أعمال البناء في الكرملين من وقت لآخر.

في عهد / history-popular-people / catherine-great-0013634 كاثرين العظيمة ، على سبيل المثال ، تم إنشاء مجلس الشيوخ في الكرملين. كمثال آخر ، تم تشييد قصر الكرملين الكبير في القرن التاسع عشر ، في عهد نيكولاس الأول. وبينما تمت إضافة مبانٍ جديدة ، تمت إزالة المباني القديمة أيضًا خلال هذه الفترة.

مجلس شيوخ الكرملين. (Kremlin.ru / CC BY-SA 3.0.0 تحديث )

قصر الكرملين الكبير ، على سبيل المثال ، اعتاد أن يكون قصر الشتاء ، وهو مبنى باروكي تم بناؤه خلال عام 1750 وفقًا لتصميم المهندس المعماري الإيطالي فرانشيسكو بارتولوميو راستريللي. تم هدم القصر وكنيسة القديس يوحنا السلائف المجاورة لبناء قصر الكرملين الكبير.

عندما أُجبر الفرنسيون على الانسحاب من موسكو ، أمر نابليون بتفجير الكرملين بأكمله. في حين تم تدمير أو إتلاف عدد من المباني ، نجا الكرملين من الدمار الكامل ، حيث تضررت بعض الصمامات بسبب الأمطار.

بعد الثورة الروسية عام 1917 ، تم إلغاء النظام الملكي. انتهت الإمبراطورية الروسية وحلت محلها روسيا السوفيتية. في عام 1918 ، نقلت الحكومة السوفيتية العاصمة من سانت بطرسبرغ (التي أعيدت تسميتها إلى بتروغراد) إلى موسكو ، مما أعطى الكرملين فرصة جديدة للحياة.

اختار الزعيم السوفيتي لينين مجلس الشيوخ في الكرملين كمقر إقامته وتم الحفاظ على غرفته كمتحف. وكان لخليفته ستالين غرفه الشخصية في الكرملين. بحلول هذا الوقت ، تمت إزالة رموز النظام القيصري القديم من الكرملين واستبدالها بالرموز السوفيتية.

على سبيل المثال ، تم استبدال النسور الإمبراطورية الروسية على الأبراج بالنجوم السوفيتية. أصبح الكرملين مرادفًا لحكومة الاتحاد السوفيتي وظل كذلك حتى انهياره في عام 1991.

مثل أسلافهم ، أضاف السوفييت عددًا من المباني إلى الكرملين ، وإن كان أقل بكثير منهم. وتشمل هذه مدرسة القادة الحمر (المعروفة أيضًا باسم رئاسة الكرملين) وقصر المؤتمرات.

لقد تفوق الكرملين على كل من الإمبراطورية الروسية والاتحاد السوفيتي ، حيث يستمر في العمل كمقر لحكومة الدولة الروسية. بالإضافة إلى كونه المركز الإداري لروسيا ، تم تحويل الكرملين أيضًا إلى مركز سياحي. تم تحويل بعض المباني في الكرملين إلى متاحف.

مخزن أسلحة الكرملين ، على سبيل المثال ، اعتاد أن يكون ترسانة ملكية. اليوم ، يضم مجموعة كبيرة من القطع الأثرية من روسيا والخارج ، بما في ذلك التاج الإمبراطوري لروسيا ، والعرش العاجي لإيفان الرهيب ، والأسلحة والدروع من بلاد فارس.

مستودع أسلحة الكرملين. (Kremlin.ru / CC BY-SA 4.0.1 تحديث )

بصرف النظر عن ذلك ، تقام الصلوات الكنسية مرة أخرى في كاتدرائيات الكرملين. أخيرًا ، تم تسجيل الكرملين كموقع للتراث العالمي لليونسكو في عام 1990.


الكرملين وتاريخه

يعد الكرملين أحد أهم الأمثلة على العمارة الروسية وأكبر قلعة في أوروبا لا تزال قيد الاستخدام المنتظم. بصرف النظر عن الأبراج والجدران ، فإن الكرملين عبارة عن مجموعة معمارية رائعة: جدرانه تخفي الكاتدرائيات الرائعة والقصور من العصور المختلفة بالإضافة إلى غرفة الأسلحة الروسية: Oruzheynaya palata أو Оружейная палата و Diamond Fund Russian: Almazny fond أو Алмазный وجميعها متاحف مثيرة للاهتمام للغاية. اليوم ، الكرملين هو المجمع التاريخي والثقافي الرئيسي للمدينة والمقر الرسمي لرئيس روسيا.

في الواقع ، يقع الكرملين في موسكو على تل بوروفيتسكي أحد تلال موسكو السبعة ، على الضفة اليسرى العليا لنهر موسكفا الروسي: Moskva-reka أو Москва-река. شكله الخارجي الحالي قديم ولكنه ليس حالته الأصلية. إذا نظرنا إليه من الجو ، فإن الكرملين هو مثلث غير منتظم. يطل على نهر موسكفا من الجنوب ، و Alexander Garden Russian: Aleksandrovskiy sad أو Александровский сад إلى الشمال الغربي ، والساحة الحمراء إلى الشرق. لسنوات ، نما المجمع أكبر في كل مرة أعيد بناؤها حتى وصل إلى حجمه الحالي في القرن الخامس عشر ، في عهد إيفان الثالث العظيم أنهى هيمنة الحشد الذهبي على روس. فقط تخيل: مساحة أول قلعة معروفة في هذا الموقع كانت 3 هكتارات فقط ، بينما تشغل منطقة الكرملين حاليًا أكثر من 27 هكتارًا ، ويبلغ طول جدارها الدفاعي 2235 مترًا! للمقارنة فقط: تبلغ مساحة برج لندن مع حرياته 7 هكتارات فقط.


تاريخ قصير لموسكو

فيلق ميديا

لم تكن موسكو دائمًا عاصمة روسيا ، فعندما تم ذكرها لأول مرة في السجلات التاريخية حوالي عام 1147 ، لم تكن أكثر من مدينة صغيرة ذات أهمية قليلة. يعتبر سكان موسكو اليوم الأمير يوري دولغوروكي الأب المؤسس لمدينتهم ، ولكن تم تسجيله فقط أنه تناول العشاء مع أصدقائه في مدينة "موسكوف" ، التي سميت على اسم نهر موسكو المحلي. لا يزال من غير الواضح بالضبط متى تم إنشاء هذه المدينة ، ولكن في وقت Dolgoruky كانت يحكمها نبيل يدعى Kuchka ، الذي اختلف مع الأمير بشأن الضرائب وحُكم عليه بالإعدام.

تم بناء قلعة صغيرة على تلة بوروفيتسكي من قبل نجل دولغوروكي ، الأمير أندريه بوجوليوبسكي ، وكانت القلعة الأولى في سلسلة طويلة من الهياكل التي أصبحت في النهاية كرملين موسكو. ظلت موسكو مدينة صغيرة بينما برزت مدينة فلاديمير القريبة وتغلبت على كييف ، العاصمة القديمة ، من حيث الأهمية. لم يتغير حظ موسكو إلا في وقت لاحق.

كان موقع موسكو على ضفاف نهر موسكو موقعًا مهمًا ، حيث كان النهر يربط بين نهري أوكا وفولغا. أدى موقعها الاستراتيجي المهم والنمو السكاني السريع إلى أن يصبح دانييل ألكساندروفيتش أول أمير في موسكو في دولة موسكوفي التي تأسست حديثًا. أسس سلالة محلية حكمت أولاً إمارة موسكو ثم حكمت روسيا بأكملها. كان الأب لجميع دوقات موسكو الكبار.

منذ أوائل القرن الرابع عشر ، تنافست موسكو مع مدينة تفير المجاورة على السلطة والنفوذ. في عام 1327 ، أغار أمير موسكو إيفان كاليتا والقوات المغولية على تفير ، ولم تتمكن المدينة من التعافي من تلك الهزيمة. كما جعلت كاليتا من موسكو مركزًا دينيًا جديدًا من خلال جذب العاصمة (أعلى سلطة دينية في ذلك الوقت) بعيدًا عن فلاديمير. في عهد الأمير ديمتري دونسكوي ، أعيد بناء الكرملين بالحجر الأبيض وحقق الانتصار الأول على المغول (معركة كوليكوفو ، عام 1380).

فيلق ميديا

بحلول نهاية القرن الخامس عشر ، في عهد إيفان الثالث (المعروف أيضًا باسم إيفان العظيم) ، تم توحيد غالبية الأراضي الروسية حول موسكو. في القرن السادس عشر ، أعلن إيفان الرابع ، أو إيفان الرهيب ، نفسه "القيصر" (من الكلمة اللاتينية "قيصر") لموسكو وكل روسيا. خلال ما يسمى بـ "وقت الاضطرابات" ، احتل الكومنولث البولندي الليتواني موسكو. بعد انتهاء الاحتلال ، انتخب زيمسكي سوبور (الجمعية الوطنية الكبرى) قيصرًا جديدًا: ميخائيل رومانوف. ولدت سلالة جديدة.

في 1712-1414 ، نقل بطرس الأكبر العاصمة إلى سانت بطرسبرغ المنشأة حديثًا في الشمال. ومع ذلك ، كانت موسكو هي المكان الذي استمر فيه تتويج الأباطرة الروس ، لذلك لم تفقد المدينة مكانتها كعاصمة تمامًا. احتفظ العديد من الأرستقراطيين الروس بمنزل في كل من موسكو وسانت بطرسبرغ. كانت موسكو هي التي حاول نابليون (لكنه فشل) في الاستيلاء عليها في عام 1812 ، ويرجع ذلك جزئيًا إلى أن سكان موسكو أحرقوا جزءًا كبيرًا من المدينة قبل تركها للقوات الفرنسية.

بعد ثورة أكتوبر عام 1917 ، قرر البلاشفة إعادة العاصمة إلى موسكو ، وفي عام 1918 ، أصبحت موسكو عاصمة الاتحاد السوفيتي. أصبحت موسكو مدينة كبرى مزدهرة خلال الحقبة السوفيتية وهي اليوم واحدة من أكبر المدن في أوروبا. تم بناء نظام مترو موسكو - أحد أكثر شبكات مترو الأنفاق كفاءةً وأجملًا في العالم.

خلال الحرب العالمية الثانية ، أصبحت المدينة مرة أخرى ساحة معركة رئيسية وهدفًا للقوات الغازية. تم إجلاء معظم المدنيين من المدينة حيث حارب الجنود السوفييت النازيين في معركة موسكو من أكتوبر 1941 إلى يناير 1942. كانت هزيمة النازيين في هذه المعركة نقطة تحول رئيسية في الحرب.

بعد انهيار الاتحاد السوفيتي في عام 1991 ، واصلت موسكو العمل كعاصمة ، هذه المرة لكيان جديد ، الاتحاد الروسي. تعد موسكو اليوم مدينة متنوعة للغاية ، حيث تتخلل الأحياء القديمة ناطحات سحاب مبنية حديثًا ، يسكنها أشخاص من جميع أنحاء الاتحاد السوفيتي السابق.


متى تم بناء موسكو الكرملين

يرتبط تاريخ الكرملين ارتباطًا وثيقًا بتأسيس موسكو وتطورها. اليوم من المستحيل الإجابة بدقة على من بنى الكرملين ، حيث تغير مظهره مرارًا وتكرارًا على مدار عدة قرون. تم تشييد أول جدران خشبية في عهد يوري دولغوروكي ، مؤسس المدينة. تم بناء جدران وأبراج أقوى من خشب البلوط تحت إيفان كاليتا.

اكتسب الكرملين مظهره الحالي في نهاية القرن الخامس عشر ، عندما تحررت دولة موسكو نفسها من نير القبيلة الذهبية. تمت دعوة أسياد البناء من إيطاليا ، لذا فإن الكرملين الحديث يشبه قلعة جميلة أكثر من كونه قلعة قاتمة من العصر الإقطاعي.


10 كرملين روسي عليك زيارتها مرة واحدة على الأقل

لطالما اعتقدت أن الكرملين هو اسم تلك القلعة المبنية من الطوب الأحمر في موسكو - حسنًا ، إنه كذلك ، ولكنه أيضًا مصطلح روسي عام لقلعة روس في العصور الوسطى. في الواقع ، كان هناك أكثر من 400 كرملين في روسيا في العصور الوسطى ، ولكن تم الحفاظ على حوالي 20 منها فقط. فيما يلي عشر قلاع روسية مثيرة.

1. فيليكي نوفغورود: الكرملين "Children & rsquos"

في عهد القيصر إيفان الرابع و ldquothe Terrible & rdquo ، انخرط فيليكي نوفغورود (330 ميلاً شمال موسكو) في نزاع سياسي. بعد تلقي بلاغ بأن نوفغورود كان يخطط لقطع العلاقات مع موسكوفي ، حاصر إيفان الرابع المدينة المتمردة وأخضعها لقمع وحشي. تقول الأسطورة أن المذبحة توقفت فقط عندما طار الحمام عبر العديد من البحار ، وجلس على الصليب في أعلى كاتدرائية القديسة صوفيا ، وبعد أن شهد أعمال العنف أدناه ، تحول إلى حجر.

يُزعم أن الأسطورة لها جذورها في العادات البيزنطية المتمثلة في تتويج صلبان الكنيسة بالحمام الحديدي ، حيث كان للإمبراطورية البيزنطية تأثير عميق ودائم على الشاب موسكوفي روس. بالمناسبة ، كانت جدة إيفان الرابع هي صوفيا باليولوج ، التي جاءت من سلالة الأباطرة البيزنطيين الأخيرة.

قبل القرن الرابع عشر ، كان يُطلق عليه Detinets ، أو & ldquofortress & rdquo ، وكان يستوعب الأمير و rsquos الرجال الذين يطلق عليهم & ldquoyoungsters & rdquo أو & ldquochildren. & rdquo إلى جانب كرملين موسكو ، تم إدراجه كموقع للتراث العالمي لليونسكو.

2. الكرملين في تولا: معقل جنوبي ومنافس لموسكو

في زمن الاضطرابات بعد وفاة إيفان الرابع ، اقترب تولا كرملين (112 ميلاً من موسكو) من استبدال الكرملين بموسكو كمقر إقامة القيصر ورسكووس. هنا ، أقسم الكاذب ديمتري الأول ، الذي ادعى أنه الابن الأصغر الباقي لإيفان الرابع ، قسم الولاء من النبلاء والنبلاء الروس.

تم بناء كرملين تولا من قبل المهندسين المعماريين الإيطاليين الذين جاءوا إلى تولا ، بعد الانتهاء من الكرملين في موسكو. يقول المؤرخون إن القلعة شيدتها عدة أطقم مختلفة ، موضحين التناقضات الظاهرة بين أسوارها.

3. زاريسك: أصغر كرملين

كان كرملين زارايسك (93 ميلاً من موسكو) أحد المعاقل القليلة التي ظلت موالية لعرش موسكو في زمن الاضطرابات (1598-1613). كانت أصغر قلعة حجرية في موسكوفي روسيا. انطلق الأمير ديمتري بوزارسكي من زارايسك مع جيشه المتطوع في المحاولة الأولى لإنقاذ موسكو من الاحتلال البولندي.

على الرغم من أن حجم الكرملين متواضع ، إلا أن ممرًا غير مستكشف ، يعتقد أنه متصل بشبكة من الأبراج المحصنة تحت الأرض في أحد الأبراج ، بقي هناك. على الرغم من العديد من الحصار ، تم الاستيلاء على المدينة مرة واحدة فقط ، لفترة وجيزة خلال وقت الاضطرابات. ربما تكمن قوة القلعة في سراديب الموتى التي لم يتم اكتشافها بعد.

4. كولومنا: سجن بتهمة تسارينا كاذبة

في أوج نشأته في القرن الثامن عشر وأوائل القرن التاسع عشر ، كان كرملين كولومنا (75 ميلاً جنوب موسكو) أحد أكبر القلاع في عصره. ومع ذلك ، قام السكان المحليون بتفكيك معظمها ، وأعادوا استخدام الجدران القديمة كمواد بناء. فقط مرسوم من القيصر نيكولاس ساعدت في الحفاظ على ما تبقى من القلعة.

كان كرملين كولومنا يضم 17 برجًا ، سمي أحدها باسم مارينا منيش ، زوجة فالس ديمتري الأول ، التي ورد أنها مسجونة في نفس البرج الذي ماتت فيه لاحقًا. ومع ذلك ، تقول إحدى الأساطير أنها لم تمت ، بل تحولت إلى طائر العقعق وخرجت من النافذة. ونتيجة لذلك ، أطلق عليه اسم برج مارينا آند رسكووس.

ومع ذلك ، هناك أسطورة أخرى تربط اسم البرج و rsquos براهبة محلية متهمة بأنها مثلية ، والتي تم وضعها لاحقًا في جدار البرج لحماية الراهبات الأخريات من هذا الإغراء lsquomorbid & rsquo.

5. توبولسك: المنفى السيبيري

توبولسك (1500 ميل شرق موسكو) هي موطن لقلعة سيبيريا ورسكووس الحجرية فقط. يحتوي الكرملين على برج جرس أقيم خصيصًا كمكان لـ & ldquoexile & rdquo للجرس الذي دق ناقوس الخطر في مدينة أوغليش (145 ميلًا شمال موسكو) بعد مقتل الأمير دميتري ، الابن الحقيقي لإيفان الرهيب. بناءً على أوامر من الأمير شيسكي ، خضع الجرس نفسه لإعدام رسمي ، بنفس الطريقة التي تم بها تطبيق العملية على البشر: تمت إزالة كلابر (& lsquotongue & rsquo بالروسية) والمدافع (& lsquothe ear of the bell 'باللغة الروسية) ، تم نفي الجرس نفسه إلى سيبيريا.

6. قازان: نقطة جذب للباحثين عن الكنوز

كرملين قازان (500 ميل شرق موسكو) هو نقطة جذب شهية لصائدي الكنوز ، حيث كان مقر التتار خان الذي يجمع الغنائم من الإمارات الروسية الأخرى.

أحد معالمها الرئيسية هو برج مراقبة Syuyumbike المائل. كما تقول الأسطورة ، فاز الجمال المبهر لملكة التتار سيويومبايك بقلب حاكم موسكوفي الأكثر وحشية ، إيفان الرهيب. مد القيصر الروسي يده إلى سيويومبايك ، لكن الملكة الفخورة رفضت. كان إيفان الرابع غاضبًا واقتحم قازان بجيشه. لم يكن لدى سيويومبايك أي شيء سوى القبول أو التظاهر بالرضوخ. للحصول على هدية زفافها ، طلبت من خطيبها الذي لا يكل ولا يكل أن يبني برجًا في سبعة أيام ، ثم شرعت في إلقاء نفسها من أعلى البرج خلال وليمة الزفاف.

الموقع أيضًا أحد مواقع التراث العالمي لليونسكو.

7. بسكوف: علامة من السماء

كانت بسكوف (450 ميلاً غرب موسكو) موطن الأميرة أولغا ، والمعروفة باسم أول طبقة حاكمة في روسيا ورسكووس اعتنقت المسيحية ، حتى قبل تعميد روس على نطاق واسع. بدأت أولغا بنفسها في بناء بسكوف كرملين.

في وسط القلعة توجد كنيسة ، وفقًا للأسطورة ، أمرت أولغا بتكليفها بعد أن رأت ثلاثة أشعة من الضوء قادمة من السماء وتلتقي على رأس صخري حيث التقى نهرين. بعد هذه الرؤية الإلهية ، أمرت الأميرة ببناء كنيسة الثالوث والقلعة.

8. نيجني نوفغورود: معقل نسائي

تم بناء قلعة نيجني نوفغورود الحجرية (260 ميلاً شرق موسكو) في القرن السادس عشر. تذكرنا القلعة بقلادة حجرية منتشرة فوق منحدرات تل تشاسوفايا (سينتري). كما تقول إحدى الأساطير ، في عام 1520 ، خطط التتار لمهاجمة نيجني نوفغورود ، لكن تم إحباط خططهم من قبل امرأة محلية خرجت من القلعة مع دلاءين على نير كتف لجلب بعض الماء. باستخدام هذا النير ، ضربت حتى الموت 10 من الكشافة الأعداء الذين تصادف وجودهم بالقرب من الجدران ، الذين كانوا يفحصون التضاريس قبل هجوم واسع النطاق. استمع التتار إلى الناجين في رهبة: إذا كانت النساء في هذه المدينة مقاتلات شرسة ، فما الذي يمكن أن يتوقعوه من رجالها؟ فكروا بشكل أفضل في خططهم وتراجعوا.

في أوائل القرن السابع عشر ، تحولت نيجني نوفغورود إلى معقل مقاومة للغزو البولندي. سار جيش متطوع بقيادة كوزما مينين والأمير بوزارسكي من بواباته ، وطردوا القوات البولندية خلال وقت الاضطرابات وساعدوا في إبقاء موسكوفي على الخريطة.

9. استراخان: إصلاح برج الجرس المائل

قلعة أستراخان هي المكان الذي استولى فيه إيفان الرهيب على مدينة أستراخان التي تم الاستيلاء عليها على ساحل بحر قزوين. في القرن التاسع عشر ، افتخر هذا الكرملين بأحد أبراج روسيا ورسكووس المائل ، وهو برج جرس فارفاتسييف. حتى أن المصورين العمليين في أستراخان بدأوا في طباعة صوره مع النقش و ldquo برج الجرس المائل بكاتدرائية أستراخان. & rdquo في النهاية ، سادت اعتبارات السلامة على آفاق السياحة ، وفي عام 1910 تم هدم البرج واستبداله بهيكل قائم بشكل صحيح ، وإن كان أقل أناقة .

10. موسكو: مقر إقامة الرئيس الروسي

ستكون قائمتنا غير مكتملة بدون الكرملين الأكثر شهرة على الإطلاق ، والذي تم بناؤه عام 1482 ليحل محل قلعة القرون الوسطى المبنية من الطوب الأبيض. ومن أبرز معالمه برج سباسكايا ، موطن ساعة الكرملين الشهيرة. مرة واحدة في العام ، عندما يضرب برج الجرس 12 مرة ، تقرع كل روسيا كؤوس الشمبانيا للدخول في العام الجديد.

اليوم ، الكرملين هو مقر إقامة الرئيس الروسي. يعتبر جرس القيصر ومدفع القيصر وبرج تاينتسكايا (السري) وغرفة الأسلحة داخل أسواره من المعالم السياحية الشهيرة للسياح. فرقة موسكو الكرملين هي أيضًا أحد مواقع التراث العالمي المدرجة في قائمة اليونسكو.

إذا كنت تستخدم أيًا من محتوى Russia Beyond ، جزئيًا أو كليًا ، فعليك دائمًا توفير ارتباط تشعبي نشط للمادة الأصلية.


الكرملين في موسكو - قلعة روسيا الأيقونية - التاريخ

على طول محيط الأسوار ، بين الأبراج الزاوية ، توجد بعض الأبراج المستطيلة ذات البوابات.

الجدران مزينة بالفتحات (الشرافات) التي تشبه ذيل السنونو ، ويبلغ ارتفاعها من 5 إلى 19 متراً. ارتفاع الأبراج التي أضيفت إليها خيام خشبية في القرن السابع عشر. وتتويجها النجوم فيتراوح من 28 إلى 71 متراً. كانت الأبراج ذات الخيام الخشبية بمثابة نقاط مراقبة. تم تثبيت أجراس الإنذار ودقات الساعة على بعضها. كانت جدران القلعة مغطاة بسقف خشبي ممتد.

عند سفح تل بوروفيتسكي ، يوجد برج بوابة بوروفيتسكي (أو يوحنا المعمدان) الذي بناه بيترو أنطونيو سولاريو عام 1490. يمتد الجسر من البرج إلى ضفة نهر Neglinnaya. في عام 1658 أطلق عليه اسم برج يوحنا المعمدان نسبة إلى الكنيسة التي كانت واقفة بجانبه. في عام 1488 ، حيث التقى نهرا Neglinnaya و Moscow ، تم تشييد برج دائري أطلق عليه اسم برج Sviblov بعد Boyar Sviblov. تم تركيب مضخة مياه تمد الكرملين بالمياه في عام 1633 ، لذلك سميت منذ ذلك الحين ببرج الماء. على طول الجدران التي تتجه الآن شرقاً وتواجه نهر موسكو ، يوجد برج البشارة وبرج تاينتسكي وأبراج بلا اسم الأولى والثانية وبرج بتروفسكي المشيد من عام 1488 إلى عام 1490. في عام 1487 ، في الزاوية الجنوبية الشرقية للكرملين ، تم بناء برج Beklemishev المستدير الطويل (نهر موسكفا) وسمي على اسم Boyar Beklemishev. بجانبه يقف برج القديسين. قسطنطين وهيلين (أو برج تيموفييف). في عام 1380 ، مرت أفواج ديمتري دونسكوي عبر بوابة البرج الذي وقف هناك في وقت سابق ، في طريقهم إلى حقل كوليكوفو. في النصف الأول من القرن السابع عشر ، عقدت محكمة القيصر تحقيقاتها هناك وتحول البرج إلى سجن. أطلق عليه الناس اسم "برج التعذيب". يسيطر برج النبطي (الإنذار) على منحدر فاسيليفسكي المقابل لكاتدرائية القديس باسيل.

رمز الكرملين هو برج بوابة Spassky (Saviour) النحيل المكون من عشرة طوابق والمسمى تكريما لأيقونات منقذنا سمولينسك و Vernicle. في عام 1991 ، تم الاحتفال بالذكرى الخمسية للبرج. في وسط الجزء الجنوبي الشرقي من جدار الكرملين يمكن للمرء أن يرى برج مجلس الشيوخ والضريح يقف أمامه في الميدان الأحمر. ثم يتبع برج القديس نيكولاس ، ومقابل المتحف التاريخي ، يوجد زاوية برج أرسنال (سوباكين) حيث تم حفر بئر سحب لاستخدامه أثناء الحصار. ثم يمكن للمرء أن يرى برج Middle Arsenal وبرج Trinity ، المتصلين ببرج Kutafya بواسطة جسر حجري. The Commandant s and Armoury Towers are situated to the south of the Trinity Tower.

The Kremlin walls and towers were built by Russian masons under the supervision of Italian engineers and architects whose names have been retained in the descendants memory. They were Marco Friazin (Marco Ruffo), Pietro Antonio Solario, a hereditary architect who took part in the construction of the Milan Cathedral, and Antonio and Alevisio Friazins. Foreigners left very interesting notes about Russia. Venetian Ambassador Ambrosio Contarini was one of the first to write about the Italians working in the Kremlin in his diary of travels in 1476. He wrote about The Master Aristotle from Bologna who was building a church in the square and about the Kremlin castle s topography.

The talented Russian architect and sculptor Vassily Dmitriyevich Yermolin worked in the Kremlin in the second half of the 15 th century. He restored the dilapidated parts of the white-stone wall of the time of Dmitry Donoskoy between the Sviblov and Borovitsky Tower. While reconstructing the St. Frol (Spassky) Tower he chiseled two White-stone sculptures. One of them representing St. George (Moscow s emblem) was mounted on the outside of the entrance gate in 1464. The monument has survived and is now being restored.

In 1508-1516, under Prince Vassily III, a moat (Alevisio s moat) was dug out along the east walls with the aim of strengthening the Kremlin s defenses on the side of Red Square where the settlements was situated. It was designed by Alevisio Friazin and was 32m wide and 12m deep. The moat was filled with water and connected the Moscow River (on the south) and the Neglinnaya River (on the south-west). The Kremlin became an island fortress reliably protected on the sides of all the gates (the moat was not evened until 1801). Wooden draw-bridges (replaced by the stone ones in the 17 th century) ran over the moat towards the Spassky and St. Nicholas Gates. Trade was done on the bridges in those days.

Despite the fact that the Kremlin was a fortress and in some details resembled a medieval castle, it retained a traditional spatial composition and layout typical of an Early Russian town center. In the course of excavations, ancient roadways, basements of wooden structures, and churches with necropolises around them were discovered in the Kremlin.

The Kremlin citadel s military defenses were being constantly improved. Their protective qualities were enhanced and their architecture changed along with the development of the siege technique. Ball-firing guns became the main means of destroying fortresses and they almost completely replaced early missile weapons. The distance between the towers was determined by the weapon range. The towers were built closer to each other on the most vulnerable south side of the fortress.

In the 17 th century guns were positioned on the Kremlin towers and walls, supplies of gunpowder and arms were kept in the cellars. Strelets units guarded the gateways.

In the 1620s, a large-scale construction was resumed in the Kremlin as testified by Russian chroniclers. In the period between 1624 and 1685 tiled tent-shaped tops were added to all the towers except the St. Nicholas Tower, which made the severe image of the Kremlin fortress more picturesque. According to the famous historian I.F. Zabelin, the building of the upper tent-shaped section of the towers did not strengthen the Kremlin s defense but gave it some other, eternal, strength and expressed the poetry and spirit of the old pre-petrin Rus . In the 1650s, a double-headed eagle (Russia s state emblem) was mounted on the Spassky Tower and later on the other tallest towers of the Kremlin (St. Nicholas, Trinity and Borovitsky). The Kremlin s importance purely as a fortress was gradually lost.

Moscow and the Kremlin suffered innumerable losses in the war with France (1812): The Water Tower, the first Nameless and the Petrovsky Tower lay in ruins, half of the Borovitsky Tower s tent-shaped top had fallen down. The Nikolsky Tower was almost completely destroyed and the corner Arsenal Tower and the Kremlin walls were also damaged. The repair and restoration work was conducted under the supervision of O.L.Bovet in 1817 to 1822. At that time, the Alevisio s moat was filled in. The repair and restoration work was continued in the post-revolutionary period.

Since the 1970s the latest technological achievements and scientific recommendations have been applied involving many research, design, restoration and construction organizations in this work. Preventive measures have been taken to preserve the Kremlin s unique architectural monuments- ancient constructions were given anti-corrosion coating.

Thr Kremlin s tower clock has always been a center of attention. It was installed here for the first time in Rus in 1404. According to written sources clocks were only installed in the Spassky, the Trinity and Tainitsky Towers. In 1624-1625, Russian masters headed by Bazhen Ogurtsov added a stone tent-shaped top to the Spassky Tower. Christopher Halloway, an English clockmaker, was invited by Tsar Mikhail Fyodorovich to install a town clock on the tower for which the tsar presented him with a silver goblet, ten arshines of red satin, forty sables and forty martens .

Practical implementation of this unique work was entrusted to the Russian smiths and the clockmakers Zhdan, his son Shumila and his grandson Alexei Shumilov. The clock design greatly impressed their contemporaries and was mentioned in the notes of foreigners who visited Moskovia in the 17 th century. Baron Meyerberg, the ambassador of the Austrian Emperor Leopold, wrote: There is a clock on the St. Frol Tower next to the palace bridge. It shows the time from sunset to sunrise it is the most splendid clock in Moscow . Most probably, after the great fire of 1701 Peter I ordered the old-fashioned clock to be replaced by a new one equipped with bells and music. Time did not spare it either. The currently operating carillon was installed on the Spassky Tower in 1851-1852. It was made by the Butenop brothers. The total weight of its mechanism is about 25 tons.

The architectural monuments of the Moscow Kremlin belong by right to the highest achievements of human genius. It is a valuable fusion of inspired craftsmanship and technical perfection. Several generations of outstanding masters-architects, sculptors, engineers and painters-took part in the work and left an invaluable heritage to future generations.

Sobornaya (Cathedral) Square is an artistic, historical and layout center of the Kremlin.

The architectural ensemble of Cathedral Square has retained its original medieval aspect in which traditions of early Moscow architecture and local Russian architectural schools are successfully combined with Italian masters achievements.

These monuments surround the Kremlin s main square, which witnessed all the major events in the country s life. In old documents it was called just a square or a courtyard between the cathedrals and the Kremlin Palace . It was here that, according to tradition, the Tsars met foreign ambassadors and ceremonial processions paraded from the Cathedral of the Assumption during coronations and festive sermons. Even the cobblestone of the square was worn out along the road leading from south doors of the Cathedral of the Assumption to the Red Porch of the Kremlin Palace.

The coronation of Mikhail Fyodorvich, which took place at Cathedral Square, is vividly illustrated by miniatures in the 17 th century manuscripts.

It is known that in the 18 th century an iron fence surrounded Cathedral Square. In the middle of the 19 th century, during the construction of the Great Kremlin Palace it was replaced by a cast-iron one, which is no longer there.

Today, as in the old days, the square is Always full of people. Numerous groups of tourists from different cities of our country and other states come to admire the unsurpassable beauty of the architectural masterpieces, which personify Russia s history and culture.
.


The Moscow Kremlin – Iconic Fortress of Russia - History

The Moscow Kremlin is the Russian national sanctuary and a unique creation of world culture. The unquenchable interest in the history of the Kremlin, in its architectural masterpieces and artistic valuables in its possession is quite justifiable: History willed it that a modest Slav settlement in the backwoods of the Vladimir principality grew into a center of north-east Rus and later became the capital of the biggest state in medieval Europe.

The images of art and culture of Old Rus ruled by princes and tsars, of the two centuries old Russian Empire, of the Soviet decades-its past and present days-are to be found in the Moscow Kremlin to the present day.

The Moscow Kremlin stands on the left bank of the Moscow River, where it joins the Neglinnaya River. Geographically, it stands on a high ridge, at a watershed between the two rivers. Its lower bank terrace-podol-is organically linked to the lower part of Kitay-Gorod-Zaryadye.

The area occupied by the Kremlin within the limits of the fortified walls is 27.5 hectares. The Kremlin riverside hill , as it was called in olden days, is 25m high. In all probability this hill took its new name from the pinewoods (Bor), which covered the hill. It is noteworthy that in the explanatory notes to Godunov s draft on the Kremlin the Borovitsky gate were called The High Forest Gate .

The outline of the Kremlin is an irregular triangle. It stretches 676 meters from west to east and 639 meters from north-west to south-east.

The Kremlin was artificially separated from the center of Moscow in the early 16 th century when its fortifications had been built and the Alevisio moat along Red Square had been dug out.

There are quite a few poetic legends and tales rooted in the Kremlin s history. such as a legend about the hermit Bukol whose hut stood in the backwoods on a hill or another one about the famous boyar Kuchka, whose good and red villages caught the fancy of the future founder of Moscow.

The early Kremlin settlement appeared as the center of crafts and trade owing to its extremely advantageous geographic position: it lay at the crossroads of trade routes and waterways meeting at the foot of the hill. The rivers and the encircling forest turned the settlement into a natural fortress. In olden times a Slav tribe of Pagan Vyatichis lived there and Moscow became one of the centers of Christianisation of this woodland area.

In the early period of its history Moscow and the Kremlin are inseparable. According to the chronicles, they came into being in 1147 when Yuri, nicknamed Dolgoruky (long armed), the son of the Kievan prince Vladimir Monomach, invited his ally prince Svyatoslav Olgovich to a feast to Moscow, on his return from a military campaign.

However, as the well-known expert in Slavonic studies, historian and archeologist I.E.Zabelin noted, The Moscow and namely the Kremlin settlement had been founded long before the prince Ryurik s tribe appeared in those parts. This hypothesis was confirmed by archeological excavations at Borovitsky hill. Since olden days people sought to find-hidden treasures and Ivan the Terrible s famous library here. Expeditions organized by the Institute of Archaeology of the USSR Academy of Sciences and the Museum of Moscow s History marked the beginning of purposeful scientific studies, which are now being carried on by the Moscow Kremlin State Museum. With every passing year scientific data on the history of the growth of the Kremlin settlement and the rise of Moscow become more extensive and more reliable.

Borovitsky Hill bears the imprints of various epochs. One of the most interesting archaeological finds is a stone battle axe dating back to the late 3 rd -the middle of the 2 nd millennia B.C. Similar axes are often found in the mounds of the Bronze Age.

At the beginning of the 1 st millennium A.C., a fortified settlement typical of the archaeological culture of the early Iron Age situated here.

The main part of the archaeological collection displayed in one of the Kremlin museums is compiled of artifacts of medieval material culture.

Archaeology, this mysterious mother of history, enables us to get a clear idea of the first wooden town, the life of the first Kremlin settlers, the techniques of major urban crafts, trade ties, fashions and decorations.

The first fortified wooden settlement of the Kremlin mentioned in chronicles dates from 1156. The remnants of its walls are among the most valuable archaeological finds.

The Kremlin wooden buildings often suffered from devastating fires, enemy attacks and natural calamities. Thus, the Kremlin was totally destroyed in the first third of the 13 th century, a tragic period in the history of Rus when the Mongol-Tatar hordes attacked in with fire and sword pillaging and ravaging the Russian lands. For nearly 250 years the Mongol-Tatar yoke wasted the soul of the Russian people who prevented the Tatars from moving to Europe. At that time, Moscow was a sort of suburb of the capital town of Vladimir and the Kremlin, with its court yard, mansions and subsidiary buildings, old churches and necropolis, was a frontier post in the outlying districts of the Vladimir principality. Out of all the towns in the Vladimir land, the Moscow bridgehead was the first one where the nomad hordes delivered a crushing blow. The Kremlin was razed to the ground. It noteworthy that during the Mongol-Tatar campaign against Europe only one out of the six Mongol princes who led the invaders army perished and his blood was spilt on the very approaches to the Kremlin. Owing to our ancestors resources, industry, patience and courage, Moscow and the Kremlin were restored to life as the legendary phoenix raised out of the ashes . These words belong to M.Y. Lermontov who handed down a poetic description of the Kremlin to his descendants.

The treasures buried eight centuries ago and found by archaeologists remind us of the severe ordeals undergone by the Kremlin. Today these treasures are part of the Golden Fund of Early Russian art.

In the 14 th century Moscow appeared in the arena of world history. The town grew and became richer. In 1339, Prince Ivan Kalita enclosed the Kremlin within a new circle of oak walls and transformed it into a formidable fortress. This is one of the glowing descriptions of the contemporaries: the town of Moscow is great and beautiful, there are many people possessing riches and fame here and this is part of the Russian land It was during this period of its history that the Kremlin ( Kremnik meaning fortress ) was first mentioned in Russian chronicles. And the town of the Kremlin was first mentioned in the Voskresensky chronicle in 1331.

It is worth nothing that as distinct from the chroniclers the memorializes of the late 15 th -early 17 th centuries never used the word Kremlin but instead called it the Castle , the Fortress and since the late 16 th century- The Old Town .

The long rule of Ivan III (1462-1505) was divided into two historical periods: in 1462-1480 he joined vast territories of the Great Novgorod, the Rostov Principality and the Dmitrov appendage principality to Moscow. The unification of the Russian lands around Moscow was completed in 1481-1505. The development of an all-Russian statehood and the growth of Russia s international prestige were supported by an official ideology which regarded the Russian state as a legitimate successor to the greatest world empires- Roman and Byzantine, and Moscow as the Third Rome .

The fact that Moscow took the lead of this all-Russian process of unifying separate principalities into an integral centralized state could not but improve its appearance. More and more often written sources mention stone-built dwelling houses in the Moscow Kremlin. From the 1360s to 1420s alone, Moscow masons built 15 stone buildings.

The Kremlin s increasing national importance also influenced the development of its architectural tradition. Herein lies the basis of the formation of the Kremlin architectural ensemble. The foundations of the state and administrative center were laid. White-stone walls were built under Dmitry Donskoy in 1367-1368 and provided reliable protection for it.

These walls were the first stone fortifications in Vladimir-Suzdal Rus, a real step in the development of the Moscow school of architecture. The fortress successfully withstood both sieges of Lithuanian Prince Olgerd s armies in 1368 and 1370. The Russian forces were headed by Moscow. The Kremlin stronghold secured its rear and enabled them to attack the Golden Horde and gain a glorious victory at the Kulikovo Field in 1380, thus saving Rus from national humiliation.

In the process of restoring the walls and towers specifically cut white-stone quad roes were found but it did not seem possible to study the constructive peculiarities of early masonry.

Unfortunately, we know nothing about the architecture of walls and towers in the days of Dmitry Donskoy. The historian V.L. Snegirev concluded that their style was similar to that of Byzantine. Five towers out of eight or nine were gate-towers three of them faced Red Square. White stone mined near the village of Myachkovo in the vicinity of Moscow served as the building material.

Not far from Dmitry Donskoy s golden-roofed palace stood the Cathedral of the Savior of Transfiguration in the forest built by Ivan Kalita back in 1330. Later, a monastery was set up here. The Spassky (Saviour s) Cathedral became a burial place for the grand Princesses. Other monasteries began to appear, among them the Chudov (Miracles) monastery founded in 1358 and the Voznesensky (Ascension) convent, founded in 1386. A stone Cathedral of the Miracle of the Archangel Michael was erected in 1365. Although the first monuments of the early Moscow stone architecture were closely tied in with the Vladimir-Suzdal architectural tradition, they were not a direct continuation of it. A type of small single-domed churches with a cross on top decorated with Kokoshnik-shaped Ogee gables and carved friezes on the facades, which took shape on the basis of the Vladimir model, underlay the further development of Moscow architecture. The overland parts of those buildings have not survived. Therefore it is all the more important to study their basements (Podklets), various archaeological finds and written sources.

The best Russian and Greek painters (among them the famous painter Theophanus the Greek) took part in painting and decorating the first Moscow churches. Icon stands which represent a specifically Russian form of church interior decoration appeared in the cathedrals of the late 14 th and early 15 th centuries. Those were the years when the famous Russian painter Andrei Rublev lived and worked.

That period is considered to be the greatest historical landmark in the establishment of the Russian national art and culture when local architectural schools merged into a unified national school of architecture.

Prince Ivan III completed the unification of the independent Russian principalities into an integral centralized state started by his predecessor Ivan Kalita, and took the title of the sovereign of all Russia . Economic and political conditions were provided for large-scale construction work in the Kremlin, the residence of the grand princes.

Material and artistic culture of early Moscow was characterized by the fact that it seemed to have absorbed all the best that had been created in the rest of Russia. As far as the Kremlin was concerned, it became the treasure house of all national relics and family treasures of the grand princes and tsars handed down from one generation to another. Valuable articles for the state depository were either purchased or received as presents of foreign states envoys.

Originally, the Russian state s countless riches were kept in the cellars of the Cathedral of the Annunciation and other Kremlin churches. Later, in 1484-85 a stone building was erected specially for this purpose between the Archangel Cathedral and the Cathedral of the Annunciation.

Armoury, now one of the main Kremlin sights and a museum of world importance, was first mentioned by the Short Chronicles in 1537. It became the Russian treasure-house as shown by testaments left by Ivan the Terrible and other dynasts.

The new extensive reconstruction of the Kremlin was started in 1485 with the erection of the Tainitsky Tower, which was the first of the future complex of fortifications. The Kremlin s special role in the defense of the state, its engineering and technical solution and architectural-artistic merits determined the historical importance of these fortifications. The Kremlin fortress built anew from red brick retained the peculiarities of the layout of the Old-Russian detinets (fortress) and the form of an irregular triangle with the walls total length of 2,235 meters. There are 18 built-in towers and one detached tower-Kutafya-, which stand at the entrance to the Troitsky Bridge over the Neglinnaya River. A small tower called the Tsar s Tower was added to the wall.

انقر هنا to continue!
.


History of Moscow Kremlin

Moscow was founded by Prince Yuri Dolgoruky as the fortress intended for protection of the western borders of Suzdal principality. The new fort was surrounded by wooden walls, which laid the foundation of the Kremlin. In 1156, on Borovitsky Hill the fortress with eight-meter earth wall and powerful for the time 3-m tall and 1,200-m thick wooden wall was erected. It lasted like that until the winter of 1237-1238 when hordes of Batu Khan plundered and burned Moscow and the Kremlin.

In 1339-1340 under Ivan Kalita strong fortifications followed by the Grand Duke's mansion, Metropolitan Chamber and white stone cathedrals were constructed. Moscow was becoming the political and spiritual center of Russia, and the Kremlin - the seat of the great princes and metropolitans (Kremlin became the official residence of the tsars in 1547 when the Grand Prince of Moscow Ivan IV the Terrible became the tsar).

In 1367-1368 Prince Dmitry Donskoy fearing another Mongol-Tatar invasion built white-stone walls and towers around the fort. They were located at a distance of 60 m from the old oak fortifications. It was then that the name &ldquowhite stoned Moscow&rdquo was coined. The area of the Kremlin reached its present-day size.

In the end of the 15th century, by the order of Grand Duke Ivan III, the construction of new Kremlin was started. In 1485-1495 the famous 2-km long and 5-19-m toothed brick walls were erected. At the same the famous Kremlin towers, the Cathedral of the Assumption (1475-1479), the Annunciation Cathedral (1484-1489), the Emperor's Palace with the Palace of Facets (1487-1491), the Archangel Cathedral (1505) were being built. The work lasted for 14 years after which due to the efforts of Russian and Italian architects the mighty fortress, the unique structure of that time appeared. From 1475 to 1508 the architectural complex of the Kremlin was completed. The Moscow Kremlin became one of the most important fortresses in Europe. Moreover, its towers, churches and other buildings were perfect not only in terms of its architecture but also the interiors and decoration. In the 17th century the Kremlin towers (except Nikolskaya) were decorated with multi-tiered hipped roofs in the traditions of old Russian architecture. Bright-green tiles, the white-stone facets, gilded weathervanes created the impression of conviviality and smartness. The civil and religious buildings such as the Terem Palace (1635-1635), the Amusement Palace (1651-1652), the Patriarch's Palace and the Twelve Apostles Church (1642-1656) were built. The Kremlin also had underground tunnels and hiding places, which served to shelter people in case of danger or for the access to water sources. Special underground galleries were intended to fight off the enemies trying to penetrate the fortress by means of underground tunnels.

In the 17th century the Kremlin lost its military significance since the boundaries of the state moved away from Moscow. Cannons and the rest of the arsenal were removed and the towers were left for decorative purposes.

In the 18th century the ancient Kremlin began to change its patriarchal look. Thus, in place the Tsar&rsquos yard (15th century the new Winter Palace grew. In 1810, by the decree of Alexander I the museum was built, known as the Moscow Armory. In 1838-1851 the new palace complex was erected in the Kremlin. It included the Great Kremlin Palace, built on the site of the Winter Palace, the building of Apartments and a new, more solemn building of the Moscow Armory. The new buildings formed the ensemble of the square, known as the Palace, or Imperial Square.

In March 1918 the first Soviet Government moved into the Kremlin and was closed to public. In 1929 the ancient Chudov and Ascension monasteries were demolished and the military school was built.

From 1955 the Kremlin was again made available for public. In 1961, at the Troitsky Gate, on the place of the first the first Armory, the Palace of Congresses (today - the State Kremlin Palace) was constructed. This was the last major building in the Kremlin.

In 1991 the State History and Culture Museum-Reserve Moscow Kremlin was established.


A Short History of Kazan

Legion-Media

Kazan is one of Russia’s most vibrant and multicultural cities, if you’re lucky enough to visit during the World Cup, you certainly won’t be disappointed.

Kazan officially celebrated its millennium anniversary in 2005, although it remains unclear exactly when the city at the confluence of two rivers, the Volga and the Kazanka, was founded. There’s evidence that by the 11th century there was a fortress there, defending the northeastern borders of Volga Bulgaria, a historic Bulgar state. However, a Mongol invasion headed by Batu Khan almost annihilated Volga Bulgaria in 1236.

The etymology of the city’s name has perplexed researchers. Though obviously connected with the name of the river Kazanka, it has also been linked to the word “kazan,” which means cauldron. There’s a popular theory that the city is built on a hill that resembles a cauldron.

Despite the constant insurgencies, Volga Bulgaria was incorporated into the Golden Horde Mongol khanate. After its capital, Bulgar, was all but destroyed in a Mongol raid in 1361, Kazan rose to prominence as the new regional center. Enjoying proximity to several trade routes, it quickly expanded into a proper city. When the Golden Horde collapsed, an independent Kazan Khanate was established in 1438.

The Kazan Khanate had an uneasy relationship with its western neighbor, Muscovy. Several wars were fought before Ivan the Terrible’s campaign in the early 1550s put an end to the Kazan Khanate. The island city of Sviyazhsk was founded by Ivan the Terrible in 1551 as the launching ground for his troops against Kazan.

Legion-Media

In 1552 his troops successfully sieged Kazan. Much of the city was destroyed by the Russian troops, and surviving Tatars were forced to settle beyond the city walls on the shores of Lake Kaban, in what later became known as the Old Tatar Quarter (Staro-Tatarskaya Sloboda).

Some of Kazan’s most famous landmarks were built after the city was taken by Ivan the Terrible, including the new Kremlin walls, as well as Annunciation Cathedral inside the fortress. One of the architects was Postnik Yakovlev, the man behind the Saint Basil’s Cathedral on Moscow’s Red Square — a church that, ironically, celebrates the victory over Kazan.

There’s a legend about the Suyumbike Tower — the most prominent structure within Kazan’s Kremlin. Suyumbike was reportedly the niece of Kazan’s khan, and Ivan the Terrible wanted to marry her. Suyumbike agreed, but only if the tsar would build the highest tower in the city. When it was completed, she climbed the stairs and threw herself off the top. Many historians dispute this and claim that the tower was built in the 17th century.

All the mosques in the city were destroyed and there was a policy of forced conversion to Christianity, but this changed in the latter half of the 18th century, when Catherine the Great once again allowed mosques to be built. In 1804 Alexander I founded Kazan University, the third institution of higher education in the country. Notable students include Leo Tolstoy and Vladimir Lenin.

Legion-Media

After the October Revolution, the Tatars got the chance to have their own political entity once again. The Tatar Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic was established in 1920. Although officially part of the RSFSR, Tatarstan enjoyed certain freedoms, including official status for the Tatar language, and the preservation of its unique local culture. In the 1940s, several large oil wells were discovered in Tatarstan and oil production remains the major source of income for the region.

In 1992, after the collapse of the Soviet Union, the region was renamed the Republic of Tatarstan and is one of the few Russian regions that elects its own president. In 2009 Kazan was allowed to officially brand itself as the “third capital” of Russia.

Thanks to its oil deposits, Tatarstan is one of the richest and most economically developed Russian regions, powering ahead of even its closest neighbors. Tatarstan has recently ventured into the realm of innovative economy by building Innopolis, dubbed “a Russian Silicon valley,” in the suburbs of Kazan. As of the end of 2016, the new “city” features a school, kindergarten, university, sports and medical center, supermarket and multi-story apartment blocks.


The Kitay-gorod

The Kitay-gorod is a historic quarter of Moscow and a major tourist site. Within the Kitay-gorod, along the east wall of the Kremlin, lies Red Square, the ceremonial centre of the capital and the scene of holiday parades. The modest Lenin Mausoleum blends into the wall, which itself contains the graves of most of the U.S.S.R.’s leadership. At the southern end of Red Square is the Church of the Intercession, better known as the Cathedral of St. Basil the Blessed. Built in 1554–60 to commemorate the defeat of the Tatars (Mongols) of Kazan and Astrakhan by Ivan IV (the Terrible), it is a unique and magnificent architectural display, each of its 10 domes differing in design and colour. Along Red Square facing the Kremlin is the State Department Store—usually called by its Russian acronym, GUM (Gosudarstvenny Universalny Magazin)—with its long aisles, iron bridges linking the upper floors, and vast skylights. The slightly earlier State Historical Museum (1875–83) closes off the northern end of the square. In 1990 the Kremlin and Red Square areas were designated a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Many old churches survive in the Kitay-gorod. Of particular note is the Church of the Trinity of Nikitniki (1628–34), built for the merchant Grigory Nikitnikov. Other notable churches in this quarter are the 15th-century Church of St. Anne of the Conception and the Epiphany Cathedral (1693–96). The Kitay-gorod was for centuries the commercial centre of Moscow, and its narrow, crowded streets still contain former banks, the stock-exchange building, and warehouses. Many of the old buildings near the river, however, were demolished in the 1960s to make room for the massive Rossiya Hotel (completed in 1967 torn down in 2006) nevertheless, a row of buildings, including the 16th-century house of the Romanov boyars and Old English Embassy and the 17th-century Monastery of the Sign, remain.


شاهد الفيديو: روسيا. تعرف على الكرملين